Monday 7 August 2006

Moments

I'm feeling a little nostalgic, and want to spend some time thinking about some great times in my life. These are some of the moments where I have felt the most alive, when I was aware that the world was so much bigger then me and amazing. I tingled with excitement and felt that emotion was stretching beyond my body, so filled that my skin couldn't contain it.

-Dancing with My Junior High Girls at numerous talent-shows, with planned and practiced routines, including one to "Spice Up My Life" by The Spice Girls, huge makeup and wicked costumes

-12 U-turns and 8 Border Crossings in 3 days, my first Road Trip to Niagara Falls with T*, singing to mix CD's driving down the highway

-Making Hamburger Helper in numerous campgrounds with Little Brother Mike on our family trip Out East

-Taking the hottest guy in school, and my crush of 12 years to prom in my cute little purple car, Mark Stewart, no one at PDHS saw that coming

-Running fast down the dune from my cottage to the beach at Ipperwash ever year we rented, from Grandma's yellow lawn chair under to tree to my Mom's brown one on the beach, usually carrying freezies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That roadtrip was so much fun! I miss our little adventures from high school. Oh the carefree days of high school. I haven't been able to check this in days, scared for my exam tomorrow so I've been studying all day. Hope to talk to you tonight! :)
love, T*