Tuesday 10 October 2006

Mouse Crisis

I was setting the table for Thanksgiving dinner in Le Manoir. A cute little grey baby mouse walked into my sight in the sunroom. It seemed calm and just walking around when I noticed Binx was stalking it. I started screaming at her, but she just kept following the mouse about 3 inches behind it. The little mouse really didn't seem to mind and popped down a hole. I was still screaming at Binx to get away from the hole when the mouse popped up again (this is a very dumb mouse, according to Darwin it should probably die.) The mouse started walking around again with Binx following it. I ran to the phone to call W. in screaming crying hysterics, all the while I could hear squeaky little mouse screams. Convinced Binx had killed the mouse and it was lying somewhere in the dining or sunrooms disemboweled I called everyone I could think of to come rescue me. Steph, My Cool Boss, W., everyone just laughed at me. I snuck back to the area on total edge only to find no dead mouse and another (or the same) little grey mouse wandering around.

1 comment:

Jenn Work said...

There is no such thing as a cute mouse. I don't care if it is a baby and grey.