Monday 27 November 2006

Portugal Conditioner

I ran out of conditioner and had to start a new bottle. The only one I have left is the one I bought in Portugal this past February. Crema Suavizante Fortificante, and the only reason I knew it was conditioner and not shampoo is that it is Fructis brand and the bottle rests upside down not right side up. Now I use it in the bath and think of Europe. Though I don't have the above view or the full marble bathroom. The picture on the left was taken from inside the shower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So that's what you wanted the pic for. When I was looking for it I went through all the Portugual pictures and it was lovely. Laughed at the ones of you on the scooter, you so wanted to do it and it forced your Dad and I to ride a scooter too. Thanks!
Mum