Saturday 31 March 2007

New Plant

Ok, Operation Steal The Plant was a success. I snuck down into Le Manior's big sun room and took this really neat little tree thing that is Anna's and brought it up to my room. The Boy Roommate doesn't suspect a thing. He is supposed to be caring for it while Anna is gone. Though I doubt he waters it much since every time I see it (and give it water) it is dry as a bone. This continues the "Chris steals Anna's stuff" saga; after adopting her comforter, make-up and now plant. I think that this time it is a good thing because I will care for it better, and unlike The Boy Roommate water it on occasion. Because of its large pretty pot and exotic plantness it looks really good in my room with my other decor. British Colonial Africa. I also follow in that theme, and like the British take what isn't mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just please keep it alive, I think it could use some fertilizer or plant food or whatever...the pot might also be getting too small for it again.
True say by the way with the british taking shit...guess that makes me like african, greek, aboriginal?