Monday 2 April 2007

(No) Thoughts On Suicide - VI

Things are evening out, and I am feeling a lot better. Basically I can't even remember the last time I thought of suicide, but it was well over a week ago. Things are still stressful, and I'm sad sometimes and such, but I'm much better, closer to an even keel. I gradually told people things were well BAD. Now I have the task of letting people know that things are OK now, not really easy or gone. I'm not cured or anything, but that life is looking up. So thank you to everyone for all your support, I love you, and it really is helping. I can feel myself improving

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that things are going well. Remember, one day at a time! You're doing great!! Love you!

Unknown said...

I am so happy to hear that :)

Unknown said...

Love you Chris!

-Teri

P.S. I posted the comment about Bonnie (obviously, lol)

Anonymous said...

dad said .it is great to hear you are feeling more on an even keel . love you . may the wind be on your back always . keep trying