Wednesday 30 May 2007

Mouse Crisis, Part Five

I was warned a couple days ago that mice might be around. Tonight I took a nice long bath only to return to my room to find a tiny dead mouse lying just inside my doorway. Binx must have killed it during my bath, or sometime earlier and I just hadn't noticed. This left me alone in the house, wearing only a towel, and fairly upset. My roommates were all gone. Em is tree planting for the start of the summer, The Boy Roommate is still in Madrid, Ami and The New Roommate were out at the movies. I frantically called around trying to find someone to come and dispose of the bleeding carcase. I stayed downstairs watching TV until just after midnight when Ami and The New Roommate returned home. We played the "Your A Boy" card and The New Roommate kindly cleaned it up for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad the boy lived up to his gender. Sorry I couldn't help...mice freak me out just as much as they freak you out.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, mice freak me out as well...we have tons at my cottage. My friend once woke up to see a couple of them actually ON her stomach! Good luck with future mice.

Teri

Anonymous said...

don't you have a cat to take care of these kinds of scenarios?