Thursday 12 July 2007

Lunch With The FSWEPers

As usual, I ate lunch with the FSWEPers. Even though I'm not considered a student in any way, they are all closer to my age. It was just the girls today as the guy is off in Scotland getting married. This doesn't really change what we end up talking about, as we move from girly chatter, to world events, to human nature observation, to our lives, and more. Everyone has different stories and perspectives. I'm used to lots of people with different backgrounds from different locations all gathering together, that is what University is all about, but it feels some how different and fresh this time. I love hearing the opinions of Erin, The Prairie Girl, and Bosnia Beauty, they are all so brilliant. The Prairie Girl now lives in Montreal and totally understands what it is like to go to hot, rich and fancy bars/lounges like Social and Eighteen here in Ottawa. Places she describes you just "go to just chat and look fabulous." We will have to get a martini night going after work someday. The picture is of Erin, who I think looks like Kirsten Dunst. Which is totally a compliment by my standards but she seemed to think wasn't. Come on, who doesn't love Kirsten Dunst? Erin is actually probably a prettier, friendlier, funnier, nicer version her anyway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin has always been so nice but though I can kind of see the resemblance of her and kirsten dunst in this photo, I wouldn't have thought it at all if you hadn't mentioned it. :)

Anonymous said...

I think it looks kinda like the Mary Jane Watson Kirsten Dunst.. but no, Kirsten Dunst is not a compliment. she has overly wide cheekbone, hide like skin, small eys and pronounced brow ridges.. Erin is much Prettier