Monday 26 May 2008

Champagne Birthday

I turned 24 (on the 24th, which makes it my Champagne Birthday). It was a really nice day. I woke up really early to go to a huge garage sale being held nearby with some friends. Then we watched Aladdin, which is one of my favorite movies. After a restful afternoon I started to get ready to go out. Anne did my make-up, which looked great. Jerrica and I got pretty tipsy and a few of us headed out on the town to look for some dancing. We were less than successful, probably because we went out too early, to the wrong places, in the summer when lots of students have left the city. It didn't matter because I had a great time anyway. After we got home we ordered pizza and hung out. I great way to spend my birthday, as I edge my way to a quarter century.

No comments: