Thursday 8 May 2008

Humouring Me

I think that a lot of people around me are quietly humouring me. I feel as though they are tolerating me as I am, while they wait for me to; grow up, get a fashion sense, shut up, go back to school, learn to do my hair, become professional, date again, say something funny, stop whining, become more intellectual, start putting on make-up, learn to spell, move on, lose weight, mature, be intelligent, go away, be cleaner, etc. The reality is, those that have known me a long time understand that none of these things are really going to happen anytime soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I love you BECAUSE you can't spell and say exactly what you mean... even if sometimes that makes the conversation take a turn for the worst and we start conversing about dental dams and clit hoods. I love all that about you... and I love that pic of you as well. It makes you look very mature, fashionable, intellectual and professional. Not that you need to be any of those things.

Love, T

Unknown said...

I love you just the way you are - I am pretty sure you know that though :)
P.S. That picture is really good - when is it from?

Christine Sweeton said...

The picture is from last year I think (as my hair is much longer now.) It is cut from a picture of Kristin and I after she straightened my hair, before we headed out to the bar.

Anonymous said...

Hey hon, you are who you are and if others want you to change that is their problem, not yours.
Mum

Anonymous said...

I agree with your Mom.
You are an amazing person, so don't ever change.

Kristin

ohhh, I can straighten your hair again on Saturday. My straightener is much better now! ;)

Anonymous said...

I like that you can't spell.... its refreshing :) aha, plus it is funny!!! Get to work soon please...no one is here!!!!! :(

ERin

Unknown said...

I haven't known you very long, but I'm constantly amazed at how genuine of a person you are. I love that about you. I wouldn't want you any different!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everybody! And if anybody wants you to change ignore them. I love when you mispronounce people's names, and I love everything about you and the fact that I feel comfortable telling you ANYTHING. There aren't many people that I can say that about.

Love, Teri