Saturday 9 August 2008

Mac

I'm on Teri's MacBook and I can't seem to do anything. I am such a PC girl. There is no 'right click' and only one 'delete' button, which is basically a 'backspace'. Also I keep hitting the Capslock. I am having a hard time. I can totally see that it is more natural then Windows and other Microsoft programs, but when you have been using a PC for the past 20 or so years, nothing on this thing makes any sense. I'm sure if I got one (not that I will be able to afford one in the near future) I would figure it all out and love it, but right now I'm just totally lost!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once you go Mac, you never go back!

Teri

Unknown said...

Macs are amazing. A little tid bit to help you out:
As for the no right click...hold down the ctrl button and then click and see what you get.

A.