Saturday 27 September 2008

O To The Ezzle

This weekend Erin is moving to Alberta. She is heading off to Edmonton to start the next volume of her life. I guess the first would have been her growing up near Prescott. Then the second volume of her life would be university in St. Catharine's at Brock. She just graduated with an Honours B.A. in Geography. I think in this volume I would appear in a few chapters. I met Erin last summer because we worked on the same floor at Natural Resources. She came back this summer after graduation and I got to work with her again. She taught me to run and was a tough coach. We had a few sleep overs, ate some chips, watched movies. It is sad to have her moving away as I feel we got really close these past few months and staying in touch long distance is always hard. Her next and third volume is going to be so exciting though. She already has a job lined up, still with Natural Resources. Her fiance and her are moving into an amazing apartment, so beautiful it makes me more than a little jealous. I'm sure Anne will visit her and show her the ropes, tell her what it takes to be a Westerner. It is supposedly gorgeous, booming, and exciting out there. I need to visit the two of them (Anne and Erin) and it gives me a great excuse to fly out to Alberta to see if it lives up to all the hype.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I'll even bring you to Cowboys, where you will learn line-dancing and other redneck activities for the cheap price of $10 entrance fee, $4 mandatory coat check, and your dignity.