Thursday 13 November 2008

The Slow Fall

I'm slowly falling in love with my new laptop. It has been a gradual thing as I customize it and get used to everything. Now my heart is just so filled with joy and I'm glowing with love for My Little Pet (the name of the new laptop). It is so light. I have school books that are heavier. At first I thought that it made it feel cheap since My School Pet (the name of my old laptop) was so heavy and solid. Now I think that its weight is a huge advantage. I can take it anywhere, it is only 6.5 pounds!! It is black too which is strange for me because the other one was silver (alright, it was more like grey). Vista is going alright for now but I'm still not very comfortable with it. It doesn't really feel any faster or slower than the last one but the internet is a bit sluggish. I realise that this is because I'm in a cement block room in the basement of a building on campus and the internet connection is at only 2 bars of 5. What makes me happy is that it does have wireless which means I can get the internet anywhere now. I'm sure it will be just as fast if not faster when it is at my desk and plugged into the internet at home. So it is good, things with me and My Little Pet are good. I'm happy and in love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chris!!! I'm glad yo uare loving the new baby!!

ERin

Anonymous said...

Hope the love affair continues as it does feel like there was a pregnancy, thank god not 9 months, tears at the beginning, frustration through the process and quite a painful delivery - but of course all worth it now.
Mum

Anonymous said...

Laptops are fun :)

Teri