Thursday 22 July 2010

Itinerary Update - Vancouver

Pre-Scheduled Post:
As per my trip itinerary (bar any issues/changes/complications etc.)
I should be ....


Busing to Vancouver!!
I have always loved driving through the mountains. I remember being just thrilled when we took the family trip with the trailer through the Rockies and last year the drive out to Vancouver with Teri and K was so beautiful. I decided that it would be really nice, and more economical, to take the bus from Edmonton to Vancouver. Leaving at 6:30am it is a 16 hour trip that gets to the coast at 9:35pm. K is going to pick me up at the station and I'm staying at her place for the night, I'm excited to party it up in Vancouver with her again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh guess what? One of Greg's friends is friends with Rami (who we met when we were out there) and she's going to stay with him this summer on a vacation!

She was talking about staying with her friend Rami and my ears perked up...she mentioned he was from Waterloo and then we figured out it sounded like the same person. She confirmed by posting on my facebook pic from our trip! Small world eh?

Have a blast in Van-city!

Teri