Thursday 8 July 2010

The Itinerary

So I leave in less than a week on my big trip!! I don't even really have it all sorted out yet. However, as it stands at the moment these are my plans.

My Itinerary
Fly - Hamilton to Calgary - July 14th - Stampede with Anne and Erin
Drive - Calgary to Edmonton - July 18th - See Mike
Bus - Edmonton to Vancouver - July 22nd - Wedding with Yen
Fly - Vancouver to Beijing - July 25th - China
Tour/Train - Beijing to St. Petersburg - Aug 1st - China, Mongolia, Russia
Confusing bit - Still up in the air -Aug 21st - No idea
Fly - Helsinki to Reykjavik - Aug 29th - Iceland with JennB
Fly - Reykjavik to Toronto - Sept 3rd - And Done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for you. I can't believe you're going to China!!!! Question: while you are there, can you verify whether they actually sell underwear in vending machines? I knew someone who taught English in China and claimed to have found panty-providing vending machines in rounchy parts of town. I call bull shit.

Have a great time. Be safe.
Love, T

Anonymous said...

Interesting comment, I also would be interested in the fact vs bullshit on this one.
Mum

Kristen said...

September 4: Toronto in new apartment with new roommate First-year Kristen!

I'll miss you, have an amazing time! I know you will. Be careful in Russia, we don't want you to become a 'Natasha,' aka. lady of the night.

I bet Taylor wished there was an underwear vending machine when she lost all her clothes in Mexico.