Tuesday 17 August 2010

Guest Writer - Blogging - Steph

From Stephanie Beach, writer of Road to a Better Me:

Road to a Better Me

A few years back I had a great deal of success with my weight loss and managed to lose almost 30 pounds. I was very happy with that but wanted more as I was still overweight. Unfortunately, I plateaued shortly thereafter and lost all motivation and ended up gaining the weight back.

Recently, I have found inspiration in Chris. She started attending Curves in January and in May starting using their diet plan. She is a self-proclaimed diet-nazi. She sticks to her meal plans and because of her dedication has lost a significant amount of weight. I am very proud of her for doing so well and am also incredibly inspired by her. She was the one who turned me on to Curves and though I have not yet decided whether or not I will be using the Curves diet plan, I am doing better with my motivation levels as well as my weight loss overall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Curves is GREAT! I joined too after talking to Chris about it. I love that I can get a good 30-minute work-out in at lunch, three times per week.

DSC