Wednesday 20 October 2010

Famous In A TWOTS Video

Technically the acronym is WOTS, but Kristen gets a kick out of it when people screw it up this way. Anyway, while I was at The Toronto Word On The Street Festival, Taylor and I participated in a literary scavenger hunt. This was awesome for so many reasons. Firstly, because in general I just love things like that. Secondly, because we got a prize for participating which was a hard cover book. Thirdly, I just learned I was featured in their video. (Admittedly I am in the video for a total of 2 to 3 seconds but I still feel famous!) Check it out below, Taylor and I show up around 0:52. (I have also included a screen shot of us because I feel like Always Standing is just so starved for photos at the moment. I hope to get a camera for Christmas and start having more up here soon.)

DD Literary Scavenger Hunt at The Word On The Street 2010, Toronto from Diaspora Dialogues on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I feel like I am one step closer to hollywood. Even better was that it has something to do with books!

Love, T

Anonymous said...

Hey there Hollywood!!!!

-ERin

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Your 2 seconds of fame and looking good I might add (both of you)!

Teri