Wednesday 17 November 2010

Where Did Natalie Go?

Still 'Scared But Tired'
Self-Portrait Online
By Christine Sweeton

It has been hard without a little camera. (I know I keep saying this.) I should have brought my big SLR to Toronto but it is at The Cottage at the moment. However, I found a place online to take a photo using My Little Pet's webcam. Here it is in all it's annoying gritty webcam-glamor-shot glory. Strange thing about this picture, I think I look a little bit like Anne Hathaway. I hope the Natalie Portman resemblance can still be seen, I love looking like her. The main point of the photo is to show all the friends and family who are far away how short my hair is. And this is straight! Well, straighter than normal. It was perfectly straight about 5 hours ago but it is raining here and, as usual, it has started to go a bit wavy. Still, when it goes back to being my normal curly hair it is going to be insanely short. I'm excited to see what it looks like after I get out of the bath tomorrow morning.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you're so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Eek!!! I agree with Steph- you are so pretty! And I can definitely see the Natalie Portman resemblance in this photo :)

-ERin

p.s. call me at work again- I am back this week!

Erin said...

Chris, you look GREAT! I can definitely tell you've lost weight just from this head shot, and as usual, you have beautiful doe eyes.

Jerrica said...

Chris. You look AMAZING!
Miss you <3

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!

Teri

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely. :)

Julia