Friday 28 January 2011

Animated Heroes

I saw Tangled earlier this month. (It is quite good, it has been a long time since I have seen an animated movie and I enjoyed it very much.) I saw it with a bunch of girls and we all agreed that the male-love-interest-hero character was very cute. Which lead us to talk about the good looking animated men of all time. Here is our list chronologically:

Prince Eric
A Little Mermaid (1989)Dimitri
Anastasia (1997)Eugene Fitzherbert/Flynn Rider
Tangled (2010)
Some honourable mentions include Cale (Titan A.E.), Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty), John Smith (Pocahontas), Edward (Enchanted), and The Beast when human (Beauty and the Beast).

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm Dimitri.

Fae said...

Mmmm Dimitri. So hot.

I prefer the beast as The Beast.

Anonymous said...

Oooh Dimitri does look pretty hot. Never seen that one!

Teri

Kristen said...

Really, the beast an honorary mention? He has a ponytail.

Oh Dimitri.

Unknown said...

I think the better animation has a lot to do with the newer guy looking better than the older ones.

I like Titan AE...mmmm...Matt Damon.

Jannedals said...

I loved Tangled!! I saw it Christmas day. The horse was by far and away my favourite character but they were all well done.
So yeah, you're definitely missing Tarzan, so rugged, wild and free, definitely my type, hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

You stupid whores. All you wanna do is fuck animated characters. Make a damn sandwich in the kitchen and stop whoring, you fucking bitch.

Anonymous said...

The guy who commented before me is a literary genius and clearly not a sexist asshat at all. Congratulations on being a drain on society.

-ERin