Tuesday 19 July 2011

This I Will Show You

So Taylor's Bachelorette was crazy. I did determine two years ago that I was born to go to Bachelorette's! Read that post HERE. Taylor's was no exception, it was awesome. I want to thank Kristen for organizing it all and then everyone who went for making it such an amazing party. I didn't drink and I still had a great time - we laughed so much and all of us lost our voices from screaming so much. I don't want to get into too specific of details about what the weekend entailed but I will post these strange photos:

Going For It

I was fake posing so that it would look like I was about to kiss Taylor. However, instead of joining me, she seems to be having none of it. I like the picture because I think from this angle I look a little like Mila Kunis, which I have never thought of or been told before.


Taylor Went For It

So, even though outside in line, where the first picture was taken, Taylor was having none of it once we were in the bar she decided to lay one on me. As you can see I'm not all that impressed. I was so gross and sweaty from all the dancing I didn't want any pictures taken of me and no one to touch me.

It was an awesome night and a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like it was so much fun. Hope the wedding goes well too. Best wishes to both.
Mum

Jannedals said...

holy you do look like Mila!

Anonymous said...

You missed the telling of the best part of the night (that I can remember of course). You drove the Mazda into a random park to Jen could yak out the window of my backseat. Then you kindly drove through the spinklers to wash the side of my car.

Great weekend!
Love, T