Sunday 7 August 2011

Comments?

I have noticed a sharp decline in comments. There is also a slight decline in visitors to Always Standing; I went into Google Analytics to check that someone somewhere out there was still reading the dribble that I post, and a few people are. But I live for the comments, I post better and more often if I am getting feedback of some sort. I guess I'm one of those people, like Tinkerbell, who survive on applause.

Update On Me:
Finishing the last touches on my MRP. Hanging out at the cottage with my mom and having to deal with terrible internet. Starting to think about finding a job and really wanting to get a car.

Update On You:
(Respond in comments, don't be scared.)
What are your plans for the last remaining weeks of summer?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Procrastinating from getting started on prepping for the fall...going to Billy Elliott on Wednesday and up to my cottage next week...finally!

Teri

Unknown said...

You should advertise that people who leave comments get personal phone calls in response!

Your message made me laugh when I got off work today. Miss you!! I'll try to call the apartment if you're back on Wednesday?

JennB said...

I am enjoying the last couple weeks of Chris being here, going to a Detroit Tigers game, and giving blood. Everyone should give blood!

Anonymous said...

I am home from the highlands of Scotland and offically digging my way through way mountains of laundry, thank you cards, dog hair and trip photos.

Love T