Monday 8 October 2012

New Laptop

I finally got around to replacing My Little Pet, the old Acer laptop that stopped working on me a few months ago. I now have a shiny new Samsung! It is very nice to have a working computer again, I was relying on my work computer during lunch hours and my phone the rest of the time - that wasn't really cutting it. I have lost my copy of Microsoft Office and I also don't have photoshop loaded on this, so everything still isn't perfect in my world of computers but this new laptop is definitely a step in the right direction!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like

Teri

P.S. I have a copy of Office you can borrow.

Lakendra Wiltse said...

Oh, well, it’s been a month. So I guess you’ve been able to install everything that you need. Take better care of your laptop this time. Remember to always place it on a hard surface and not on thermal insulating materials, like most people love to do. It’s not good because it reduces air flow and cause your laptop to overheat. It also makes the battery less capable of holding a charge, hence gets broken.

Ruby Badcoe said...

You are right, Lakendra! A lot of people love to lie down on their bed while they use their laptop. Well, it’s okay to do that. Just make sure that you’ll provide a good surface for your laptop so that you can be comfortable and take good care of your laptop at the same time.