Friday 9 November 2012

Three Months And Counting

I met someone on eHarmony back in July. We got coffee and had a couple of dates spread out over a few weeks. I kept quiet about it on Always Standing because I did not want to overwhelm him with public declarations. Well, I feel like enough time has passed and today we are celebrating our 3 month anniversary so it is time for a true and official mention on Always Standing.

So, I am dating an incredible guy, named Jason, and couldn't be happier. I could go on and on about how great he is but instead I thought I would share some texts I got from friends after they met him...

"I like your bf he's cute and seems nice" --Danielle

"I think Jason is great by the way, he really seems into you and he's handsome to boot!... He seems like he's just a really nice guy. He could be the one!" --ErinAH

"Jason was lovely!" --Anna
*Note, after being told that he had liked her pancakes she liked him even more.

"I really like Jason... Anyone that can make Lochlan stop crying is a yes in my book. But seriously, you have picked someone special... You guys balance each other. You seem really happy!" --Taylor

It is always nice to get the approval of friends and family. I am very glad that they think he is awesome too. Also, for someone who is fairly quiet he seems to do really well meeting new people.  

Happy Anniversary Jason 
I love you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big weekend of meeting people! Sounds like a lot of fun.

I would have to echo those comments. I'm excited to get to know Jason and spend more time with him!

- Ter

Fae said...

Congrats!