Sunday 21 July 2013

Money Challenge - Week 7 - Early To Work

MY CHALLENGE 
Time Frame: One week. Monday July 22 to Friday July 26, 2013
*Get to work for 8:30am each day and travel via the TTC* 
Notes: This challenge is a bit like a previous week when I didn't take cabs or use any of my car sharing memberships. I plan to commute all week using the TTC, since I have a July Metropass. I was away for almost two weeks this month and it actually may not have even made sense to get one so using it is even more important. Also, I am paid hourly, so getting to work early means I will make a little bit more this week. I am super productive first thing in the mornings too! (I am going to  be bringing Two with me this week.)

3 comments:

Sweeton said...

Good luck with this

ERin said...

Are you going to be the crazy cat lady on the TTC every day? :)

-ERin

Anonymous said...

You can bring Two on the bus?? Awesome.
Love t