Tuesday 6 August 2013

Time For Gmail?

I have had my YahooMail account since I was 12. I didn't change it to something 'more mature' or 'more professional' at any of the logical times to do so: applying for university, updating a resume, etc. I have never had any issues and hate the idea of changing something that has been so easy and the same for so long. But over the weekend at The Cottage I had issues getting into my account, which I assumed were related to the terrible internet there. However, now that I am back in Toronto I am locked out of my email account to the point that Customer Care has to help me. Of course, even though Customer Care is free to call, they are so busy that it just tells you to hang up when you phone. I have Tweeted at them and sent in an online form. I hope this gets sorted out soon, I have CSOL related emails in there that I need to access!!

1 comment:

Sweeton said...

hope thats sorted out soon.