Tuesday 10 December 2013

Canada's Cold

It is starting to get pretty cold in Toronto. I know this from my eyebrows. They are so bushy (they look okay, I just got them shaped, they are just very thick). When I wash my face in the morning, my eyebrows hold in some water, which I never notice until I go outside in the winter and the water instantly gets cold and I have to rub it out. I know I am in pretty much the warmest city of all my friends, so I shouldn't really be complaining. (I will do another post later on about the humidity factor in which I will do some complaining.)

The temperature right now at 9pm
Toronto/Oakville/Paris: -6
Ottawa/Barrhaven/Grafton: -8
Edmonton: -19

I would like to briefly mention that Anne is in Stockholm and it is 6 there, so she is technically in the warmest city right now.

2 comments:

Sweeton said...

glad I'm not in Edmonton. I bet Aimee and Mike are too.

Anonymous said...

Arrrrg Edmonton.

ERin