Saturday 7 December 2013

Confirmed Political Views

Unlike the last time I tried one of these political quizzes, I was not surprised by my results from I Side With. This website does easy political reviews for multiple countries. I don't totally understand why there is a 2013 Canadian one when our next federal election isn't until October of 2015, but it is still an interesting exercise. This is what my results said:
I am not going to argue, I don't doubt that my values align with the NDP party. However, I will need to see what happens over the next couple of years in terms of leadership. I think, in general, the chances of political shifts between now and 2015 are too great to say anything at the moment. It is still a good idea to take some time and think about the issues, evaluate where you stand, and how important items up for debate are in your mind. Try out the quiz HERE.

2 comments:

Jannedals said...

hahaha I like that you side with the Bloc Québecois on social and healthcare issues, awesome. Oh Canadian politics. Not quite as fun as Australian politics, where parliament is just WWE with less german suplexes and more hurling insults, and definitely not governing the country at all, but still entertaining.

Erin said...

Haha "6%".