Saturday 28 December 2013

GamerPic

Mike got Jason (and I) a second controller for the Xbox One so we can play multiplayer on some of the games. I enjoy The Xbox but in general have always shied away from console gaming because I never used them as a kid; I don't have the coordination or muscle memory to use controllers very well. (I am a PC gamer.) Jason is trying very hard to get me to like his new toy - it isn't as though I hate it, or begrudge any time he spends playing it, I just don't use it. He first got me Peggle 2, which I admit is super addictive, and then for Christmas gave me Forza Motorsport 5, seeing that I love cars it was a good choice and I am really liking it. I decided it was time to get a Xbox identity:


Be my friend on Xbox Live: 
Chris Tine BINX

3 comments:

Sweeton said...

so how come your identity is a rather scrawny, half naked, male?
mum

Sweeton said...

thats what happens when I look at something on the tablet rather than the computer, can't see the details!
mum

Unknown said...

One word that will make you love console gaming: Skyrim.

Not sure if they have it for Xbox One yet, though!