Thursday 9 January 2014

The Trick Is To Be Regular

I have decided that in order to meet my goal of posting every day in 2014, then it would be best to have some 'regular features' on a Always Standing. I have had these things before, for instance: Salad Club became a Thursday feature for a little while, and whenever I go away themes pop up naturally.

The one's I am thinking about right now are:
Mid-Week Update - I was thinking that I mention friends off and on Always Standing and I could provide some little updates about what people are up to, where they are now, etc. I don't have 52 friends, so this can't last weekly for the whole year, but could get me started for the first few months.
Caterday - A post about, or from the perspective of Two every Saturday. Or maybe just a picture of her being adorable, she is pretty easy to take pictures of because she is adorable all the time!
Sunday Mornin' Coming Down - A post about my Dad each Sunday, named after a song that he loved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea. Looking forward to your regular weekly features!

Love,
Teri

Jannedals said...

what a nice thing to do for your dad!

Fae said...

Oh man, I totally might have to steal your "Caturday" for my blog. That's such a cute idea.