Wednesday 29 January 2014

Where Is My Shirt?

My morning routine is not well organized, in fact it is not organized at all. I never do things in the same order and often I don't even do the same things - for example I don't have a bath every morning. However, lately I have been putting my shirt in the kitchen (either on the kitchen table or stove) then I put it on right before I leave. This is because one of the last things I like to do before I go is brush my teeth and if I get toothpaste on my tank top it doesn't matter because I am covering it with a shirt. Well, you can see where this story is going, I forgot to put on my shirt today. I got to work, unzipped my winter coat and saw that I was just wearing a tank top, more like a camisole, it was skimpy and lacy. It wouldn't have been work appropriate in the summer let alone in the winter. I spent the day wrapped in a big pashmina scarf that I had with me but it wasn't good. I am losing my mind!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for more posts! I miss them.

Love,
Teri

Sweeton said...

get a routine, keep a shirt at work or just rock the big scarfe as a shirt look