Monday 3 February 2014

A Shiny Shower On A Miserable Monday

It is Monday and I don't want to go to work. I haven't been enjoying my job very much lately, in fact I gave my notice in early January and am just waiting until they find me a replacement. Mondays have gotten more and more painful as the time drags on. However, a really exciting thing happened over the weekend - we got new tiles in our shower! Rrunuv Bayit has never really been in good repair. (It isn't as run down/literally falling apart as Le Manoir, but unlike Le Manoir it is not huge and beautiful.) Lately, the shower has been the worst part of Rrunuv Bayit.

When we first moved in Kristen's stepdad did an amazing job resealing the tub and broken tiles, but that was a long time ago and everything has gotten worse since. Jason and I were concerned that the mold was expanding to the walls behind the tiles. I would have never thought that our landlord would pay to get it repaired - but he did. It was quick and now looks great. There is thick drywall/renovation dust all over the place though, but I don't care - I am just so happy with the repairs!

No comments: