Tuesday 11 February 2014

Back Under The Threshold

Since early January I have been watching what I am eating very carefully. I am back on what I call "The Curves Diet" which is basically following recipes and eating guidelines that are photocopied from an outdated book that JennB had. The basics of it are smaller portions, more protein, less complex carbs, and lots of vegetables. It works for me and the food is really enjoyable. So it has taken about a month but I am very very slowly losing weight each week and I am happy to report that I am back under 200lbs again - just. I noticed that the scale had started to tip over that number back in August, and it did keep climbing over the Fall last year.

My goal is to be nice and thin again for Teri's wedding in July. I looked great for Taylor's wedding and it is fun to look back at those photos - not just because the wedding was so much fun, or because Steph took the photos, but also because I look good in them. That gives me 5 months or so to keep at this and slowly bring my weight down. I have noticed recently that, while still losing, the amount each week is much less so I know I need to start exercising too. (I need to start exercising for a ton of reasons actually.)

No comments: