Tuesday 4 March 2014

Down 10 Pounds

It is nice to announce various weight loss milestones. So, I have now lost 10 pounds in 2014! (A little bit more actually since it was last week when I hit that mark but didn't post about it.) It took 8 weeks, and I would really like it to be going faster than that, but until I start really working at exercising than I doubt it will come off any faster than one or two pounds a week. Before I talked about the goal of being nice and trim for Teri's wedding, since I was so happy about what I looked like at Taylor's. At the time I was looking to add a specific picture to that post but couldn't find it on Always Standing or my computer. I noticed it today on Facebook:


Shoes!
Kristen, Taylor, and I
At Taylor's Wedding

I love this picture, it is one of my favorites of all time. The only thing I would change is that I wish I had remembered that it is my left ankle that is the ugly one, affectionately referred to as My Hoof. (I sprained it way back in 2004 or something and the huge ball of scar tissue that never properly healed makes it look weird.) I should have switched sides with Kristen, but I was pretty drunk by this point in the night, in fact I barely remember the photo being taken.

2 comments:

Fae said...

I didn't even notice the bump until you said something, and I had to go back and look. If that makes you feel any better!

Anonymous said...

Love this picture! Such a great day... Thanks for sharing it with me. And yes uou were so drunk. One of my favourite memories is if you telling my caterer over and ever that you loved his meat!

Love t