Saturday 8 March 2014

He Is A Bit Of A Freak

As I promised last weekend, I am posting about Rasta for Caturday today. My mom has done a recent post that showcases his strange paws. However, I feel like she put the pictures up in the wrong order - the first one is of his super messed up one and the second one is more normal. I am not a a stranger to cats with extra toes - Cora had more than the normal number of toes on her paws. However, I think Cora just had extra toes, I don't remember if they were 'thumb' style. Rasta has one front paw with a little thumb on it, which makes it look like a mitten, kind of cute. However, his other front paw - has a second little paw attached to it! I gather it is isn't too abnormal - you can read about Polydactyl Cats on Wikipedia. However, if you want to see pictures of my mom's polydactyl kitten, I would suggest visiting her blog HERE. So cute, but yes, he creeps me out.

No comments: