Wednesday 26 March 2014

Meet Ava

Mid-Week Friend Update - A Wednesday feature that provides a small update on what is happening with the incredible people that I have in my life.

One of the two most important babies in my life - just had a baby! I would like to introduce you to Ava and she is beautiful.

I can't wait to meet her in person, I have been dealing with this stupid cold so have been staying away for now. While I want to get better, I get to look at pretty baby pictures on Facebook. Here are her baby details: Born on Feb 27th 2014 at 3:21am; 8lbs 2oz and 22" long to James and her husband.

The reason James is one of the two most important babies in my life (the other being Jeska) is that without her birth and subsequent adorableness my parents may never have had kids. My Dad didn't think he wanted children but when Jeska and Jamie were born he changed his mind. So a year and a bit later, I was born. And now Jamie has a baby! (Who I hear is perfect, and sure to inspire many to change their minds about having kids.)

No comments: