Friday 2 January 2015

There's A Zergling In There

I keep meaning to announce this in a much more exciting fashion, however, time is drawing closer and I think the important thing is to get it out there before this 'thing' arrives:

I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!

In May, Aimee and Mike informed Mom and I that they were expecting (and yes, for some reason I unexpectedly started crying immediately.) Well, Aimee is due in a matter of weeks now and I haven't mentioned this on Always Standing. I hoped to explain the genesis of calling the baby a Zergling and plan to still get that post done sometime before the birth. They have decided to be surprised in terms of the baby's gender so I have taken to using the word Nibling, taught to me by Steph.

Here is an amazing before and after picture of my beautiful sister-in-law:
9 months ago vs. now. 36 weeks pregnant
Taken by Aimee with her phone

1 comment:

Jannedals said...

aaaaaand she's ripped