Sunday 22 March 2015

Two Weddings

Sunday Mornin' Coming Down - A post about my Dad each Sunday, named after a song that he loved.

My Aunty Laura has spend a considerable amount of time and money putting together a 'gallery wall' in her apartment - getting a lot of old photographs professionally framed in the process. The final product is amazing. Here is a double frame of her parent's and brother's weddings:

Left: Alex and L. Berneice Sweeton
On their wedding day - December 30, 1941
Right: George and Carol Sweeton
On their wedding day - June 26, 1981

I am really bad with remembering birthdays and anniversaries, especially years. Hopefully my mom or my aunt will update me on things, at which point I will correct the dates.

Update: I have corrected the dates (and the spelling of my grandparent's names) after receiving an email from my aunt.

No comments: