Tuesday 9 June 2015

Soon!

Teri and I have started to book things again for our trip this summer. (We booked our flights a while
ago.) It is going to be an amazing two weeks, mid-summer, for a road trip down the west coast of the USA. We will spend time with Monica in Seattle, visit Portland, meet up with Jason and Greg in San Francisco for the long weekend, and hang out on beaches down near San Diego. I put a countdown on my phone this morning. However, right after the took the screenshot (see Right) I double checked and we actually don't fly out until Sunday morning, June 26 so the counter has been updated to reflect that. 47 DAYS! We are doing most of our planning on a Google Docs spreadsheet, Greg made it for us and I love it! Travel planning is almost as fun as the travel itself.

No comments: