Thursday 15 September 2016

I AM An Intrrobang?!

A co-worker shared a survey with the Marketing Team called What's Your Punctuation Mark? It was a quick quiz and I got "interrobang.' In fact each member of our four-person team got a different type of punctuation and the tiny write ups were cute. Mine was especially accurate, "Inquisitive. Confident. Often surprised." I had never heard of an interrobang before, it looks like an exclamation mark overlapping with a question mark, but can be represented with ?! as well. I like the idea that I am a punctuation mark used to show "asking a question in an excited manner."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds perfect for you!

Teri

Unknown said...

I'm a comma.

"You're a comma. You're agreeable, conversational, and happy to be part of a team or group of friends."

Not sure? haha.