Sunday 28 October 2007

The List

As it was highly demanded (by no one) I thought I would post my actual Christmas list. Yes, it is in categories. Unfortunately as I copy it here I realise how much I forgot to add, always a problem when you send it out so early. Anyway, this is what I sent out to my relatives this past week:

Christine's Christmas List

London Trip
-Pounds!!
-Good quality umbrella that folds up easy and small
-Rain Coat
-UK Plug adapter

Camera
-7MP Digital Camera
-Memory Cards (adding up to 2GB)
-Walmart GC for photo printing

The Apocalypse
-Q-Tips
-Chap Stick
-Canned corn niblets
-Canned cream corn
-Canned French Cut green beans
-Canned fruit in juice (not syrup)

Winter
-Gloves
-Headbands
-Snowboarding Skull Cap
-Neck Warmer
-White sports socks (size 7 shoe)
-PJ's (LG)
-Zip-up Hoodies (M)

Work
-GC for work clothes
-GC for work shoes
-Tank Tops/Camisoles (LG)
-Black dress socks (size 7 shoe)
-Small/Medium size black backpack

Household Essentials
-Sleeping Bag
-Shot Glasses
-Hard Alchol
-Liquors for Mixing
-Phones (corded and cordless)

DVDs
-Friends Seasons (Any but 2)
-Dogma
-Star Wars (the original 3, not the new ones)
-Men in Tights
-Aladdin

CDs
-2 disk Phantom of the Opera
-Disney Movie Compilation CD (any one, or make yourself)

No comments: