Thursday 31 January 2008

Like & Love

From 10 Things I Hate About You
Bianca: There's a difference between like and love. Because, I like my Skechers, but I love my Prada backpack.
Chastity: But I love my Skechers.
Bianca: That's because you don't have a Prada backpack.

Well I love my Harrods bag, and I don't have Skechers or a Prada backpack. It was 20 Pounds, which is just over $40 Canadian, probably the most I have ever spent on a purse. I have watched friends over the years spend from $50 to over $100 on bags and purses, but I'm just not ready to drop that much cash on something you can get a Sears, Walmart, Bently, or Zellers for about $20, I'm so low class. But Harrods is almost a name. Interestingly it is a department store that has its own gift shop and therefore its own label. But it is the elite luxury department store to end all department stores. Shopping there is an amazing experience. Some people recognize it and are impressed, others don't know what it is, I think that is cool. I love the shape, style, feel, and size of it. I take it everywhere, one of my best fashion purchases thus far.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that quote - I don't know why but I just always have. haha. I like my Harrod's purse, but I love my Lululemon bag.

Anonymous said...

A girl in my marketing class has 75 purses which she has spent as much as $700 per purse
Teri

Anonymous said...

I might have spent up to $200 on a purse so if you include me in your friends you might want to change that price range :)
Jamie