Monday 30 March 2015

Search At The Top

I had a link to my Twitter account on the left but have removed it. If you would like to connect over Twitter please follow me at @SweetonChris.

I also used to have a Search Bar to the left that allowed you to search the content on Always Standing, over time it has become less accurate. I find it frequently returns nothing when I know for a fact the word I used is in multiple posts. I chose to integrate it initially because I found the one on the top bar of Blogger to be inconsistent with its returns. However, it now appears to be the reverse.

The search located in the top right corner is a great way to hunt through the 2319 posts currently on this blog. You can also use the tags to the left to review all the posts connected to a certain subject.

No comments: