Wednesday 15 January 2014

Questions For Friends

So I had been planning for Wednesdays to be posts with updates about my friends - who are all doing amazing things with their lives and I find that sometimes I slack off with graduation, marriage, baby, and job change congratulations on Always Standing.

Anyway, I haven't started to prepare for doing this yet. However, I plan to email people a list of questions so that I can use their answers to form the posts each week. I would gather the most interesting facts to share to let everyone catch up on what the person has done lately.

Here are some ideas for questions I could ask:
- Current city.
- Current job.
- Dream job.
- Family/relationship status.
- Recent achievement that you are proud of.
- Where was the last great trip taken? When? With who?
- Event in 2014 you are most looking forward to.

Any other ideas for what I could add to my 'friend survey' before I send it out to people?

3 comments:

Sweeton said...

Perhaps just a "Whats new?" question too.

ERin said...

You should do a "Love it or Hate it". Where people either love a thing/person or hate it. No in between. I suck and can't think of a good example right now though. Like Joe Louis', or twinkies (apparently I need a dessert right now).

-ERin

Anonymous said...

Along the lines of Erin's love/hate theme...

One thing you love about your current city and one thing you hate about your current city.

Teri